mercredi 9 juillet 2008

Host Family!!

Guess what guess what guess what!! I got a host family!!!

Well, I didn't officially get any information from AFS, but my host family emailed me today! (Apparently it is normal for the host family to get information before the exchange student?)
My host parents' names are Helene and Alain, and I have EIGHT host siblings!
Aude 17
Marion 16
Lucie 14
Pauline 12
Louis 10
Gautier 9
Arthur 5
Charlotte 3

And they emailed saying things such as (of course in French) "We're preparing the house for your visit! We can't wait to meet you! I'm sorry my english is not good, but it will help you practice your french!" etc.etc.
I AM SO EXCITED! Even though I still don't know where in France I'll be, or what school I'm going to, or anything!!





1 commentaire:

Nick Triolo a dit…

Hey Chelsea!

(I also emailed you this)

This is Nick from AFS-USA. How are your preparations for France going? Well, I am definitely jealous of your opportunity to be in such a wonderful country for so long! Awesome.

Well I am contacting you because I came across your wonderful blog and you're doing such a great job documenting your pre-departure details.

We have recently created the Official AFS Blog (http://afsgoabroad.blogspot.com) and would love to feature your blog at some point while you're in France, if that's alright with you. If you haven't already checked it out, I highly recommend it.

I was also curious if you would be okay with AFS possibly using some of your best pictures to add to an AFS France online photo gallery, much like our newly created Thailand Show here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/afsthailandrocks/pool/show/

Please let me know as soon as you can whether this would be alright.

Thanks Chelsea, I'll look forward to your response!

Nicholas Triolo
AFS-USA eMarketing Advisor
ntriolo@afs.org