mercredi 2 avril 2008

More preparations.

Don't you like the lovely new header thingy? I was bored when I was sick...

I just got a letter today saying they would send us visa information 6-8 weeks before I leave...so I'll get that in a bit. My french phrase-a-day calender says to "Gardez le sourire" (Keep smiling)
I have to take World History and Trig over the summer so I won't be behind when I come back. Therefore, I'm applying to take classes at SMC.
And I can't wait for summer!! Because I will be:
-taking college level classes
-having a job? perhaps?
-going up to San Francisco to see Cass and Justine (I HOPE SO)
-worrying about who my host family will be
-backpacking in Yosemite for a week
-if none of job plans work out, I'll be volunteering at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium

School go faster! Faster!! Please!!

2 commentaires:

Emily a dit…

ahhh I love the new header! NYAUGH! it is gorgeous! wait didjou make it?

wow! you're going to have a really busy summer! that's exciting though! i mean, Pali's been warning all the ninth graders in EXTREMELY DIRE voices that AP classes are COLLEGE LEVEL (lol) but you're actually taking college classes! :)

Hey, what an odd coincidence! Our backup plans are the same! :P

Chelsea a dit…

hehehe...yeah I made it. I found a bunch of pictures online and edited them using this funny Picnik online photo thingy ('cause I suck at Photoshop)

Yeah...at LACES too. We have parent-student-counselor conferences in a couple weeks to plan out the rest of our lives.

HURRAH! for working at aquarium possibly! =P